CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I ♥ Faces - We Are Family

So I couldn't help myself this week! It's family week at Iheartfaces.blogspot.com and I had to enter one of our family pictures!! This is my favorite because it shows all of our personalities.

You can tell that I've ran from setting the camera timer and perched myself on the pole to look relaxed when really I was out of breath and my shoes were killing me.

Mallori is definitely showing her attitude! But with a smile on her face for once. She knows the rules.. if you don't take a good picture, we do this all day!

Jace is just relaxed, hanging out and working his new found model pose with his hands in his pockets. He was very excited that Tyler chose to dress like him with the cowboy boots and cowboy hat!!

Tyler is just wondering when it's all going to be over with and probably wondering why he ever bought me the camera in the first place!!

I think my favorite thing about the whole shoot was that everyone cooperated! I think it had to do with my relaxed take on what the kids could wear/have on them. I just picked out the shirts (and Tyler's tie). I have several pictures where Jace has his gun and Mallori has her sunglasses perched on her head.

Remember to go check out the other entries! They are always great!

5 comments:

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

Cute shot! Love the attitude! :)

Alphabet Soup Momma said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julia Spencer said...

This is a cute shot! ;)

Unknown said...

This is so cute! you can't even tell you ran with the self timer. :)

Becky said...

Great family shot!