CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

2009 Photo Book

I've given up on the dream of scrapbooking. I have all of the supplies, and plenty of pictures but run short on time! Also I tend to be indecisive and change things 100 time and STILL not like the finished product.

I also tend to leave pictures hanging out in my computer. Not like the commercials, they do make it to the computer (you have to free up memory on the memory card for more pictures!) but they never make it to print. Let's not even start with picking out and buying photo albums that have slots the right way and match!

So here's what I've decided to do. One photo book per year from Shutterfly. I got my first one in the mail yesterday and I LOVE it! (Only one tiny mistake to drive me crazy for the rest of my life. I can live with that.) So here's 2009.. just 6 more years to catch up!

Click here to view this photo book larger

No comments: