Just to catch you up to speed. Since March, we have moved twice and are now settled in the big town of Evadale. Sorry guys but no matter what you say, the place stinks (literally!) and there is no "mushroom of safety" where the smell does not hit. Thankfully, for my birthday, my mother-in-law bought me a Scentsy. It gets used every day! Right now it's blueberry cheesecake which really makes me want blueberry muffins!
I've done a few projects including repainting a free desk and making some boxes to
I have had three paid photos shoots and bought a new lens for my camera. Which I am absolutely in love with also! I've been looking at it for over a year and took some of the money I made from taking photos and bought it.
Mallori and Jace have both finished up school and are enjoying the summer. They spend a good part of the week swimming in Nana's pool!
Speaking of Nana's... I picked Jace up from there the other day and he was dressed like this.

Yikes! I guess it is worth spending the extra minute or two laying him out something to wear. The sad thing is, he asked Tyler if he matched. As you can see from the picture, he was embarrassed when he learned he didn't. At least they didn't go anywhere! It was Wednesday, but I picked him up before church. Poor baby!
We've also started planing Jace's birthday party. Yes, yes, I know his birthday isn't until January! However, it's right after Christmas and I am usually running around like crazy trying to throw everything together. I want to be a little more prepared this year. Besides, planning the party is part of the fun!
Ok well I won't over kill you tonight... I'm off to bed as soon as my blanket gets dry!



2 comments:
yay for the update amy! one day i'll update my blog too...LOL
He looks matched to me! (Says the guy that used to wear tube socks with different colored stripes on them with his shorts, until his wife threw them all away and got him all white socks!)
Jeff
Post a Comment