CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pre-School

Jace's teacher, "Mrs. Kristnga," as Jace says, sent me a Monthly Progress report on Jace. He knows all of his colors, can find his name on the word wall, and knows what letter his name starts with. He also knows all of the shapes (circle, square, rectangle, triangle, oval, heart and star) except for the diamond. However, when I pointed to the diamond and asked what it was, he said "diamond." In that what-are-you-stupid? voice.

He can recognize all the number up to 10 except 9 and 10, All the capital letters except for K (again I got the correct answer in the voice), and all of the lowercase letters except for g, q, and w. He can also write his name.

Mrs. Kristina wrote ":) Jace is doing great, very smart and sweet. I have no complaints. He is a very good student. Love his personality. :) "

Of course, we always knew he was a genius.... lol He's also loving school. He plays "teammates" or power rangers with Bryce every day. He won't go down the yellow tunnel slide because it's scary. Instead, he pours rocks down it to chase the other kids!! He doesn't like nap time because the other kids are close to him. He knows precisely where to put his nap stuff, back pack and lunch kit, but he never remembers to kiss and hug me bye. He also tends to forget his lunch kit and what the did during the day.

I often wish I could rewind time, or at the very least freeze it! He's already talking about wanting to ride the bus next year to big school!! AAAAHHHH!!

Along that same note, I'm putting together a photo book of Mallori. I have given up on the conventional scrap booking because frankly, I don't have any time!! I'm going to use one of Shutterfly's pre-made layouts. :) I know, I know lazy! However, I'm having a hard time even finding time to sort though and edit pictures!!

So far, I've gotten the digital photos from 2003 done. Problem is, we didn't get a digital camera until Mallori was 2. So if you have any pictures of her from that time, send them along!! I guess I'll have to scan the ones from our film camera. If you need a trip down memory lane, you can see the ones that I have completed here.

And if anyone knows how to re-wind life, let me know!!

No comments: