Mallori's party according to Mallori
My birthday was fun. It was so fun. I loved it.
I got presents. It was fun.
I love to rock and roll. I hate to punch J. At my party we played tag, rock and roll games.
It wasn't as fun as I wanted it. I had a rock and roll guitar cake. Yum Yum Yum!
We even got to spray paint our hair. The end.
Jace found Mallori an awesome outfit that matched her party perfectly!! He had to give it to her early so she could wear it at the party.
Can't you just read her mind in the picture below? "I wonder if she would notice if I just stuck one finger in?? No one will notice just a little icing missing!" The poor kids had to look at this cake for a whole day before they got to eat some!!
I got presents. It was fun.
I love to rock and roll. I hate to punch J. At my party we played tag, rock and roll games.
It wasn't as fun as I wanted it. I had a rock and roll guitar cake. Yum Yum Yum!
We even got to spray paint our hair. The end.
Jace found Mallori an awesome outfit that matched her party perfectly!! He had to give it to her early so she could wear it at the party.
Can't you just read her mind in the picture below? "I wonder if she would notice if I just stuck one finger in?? No one will notice just a little icing missing!" The poor kids had to look at this cake for a whole day before they got to eat some!!


e.jpg)
e.jpg)
e.jpg)

e.jpg)

%20e.jpg)
e.jpg)
e.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment