
It's all about pets over at I ♥ Faces this week! I haven't entered in a few weeks but knew I had to enter this week. Why you ask? Beause our dog LOVES to be photographed. Really! I promise. In 90% of the pictures I take with her in them, she is the only one looking straight at the camera!
One time while we were at the farm, I had my camera around my neck (you know it's normal home!). I wasn't taking any pictures at the time. She jumped up, nosed my camera, sat down and looked right up at me. "Ok, I'm ready!"
However, that's not the picture I chose for this week. I chose the picture below because it shows I feel like you can tell exactly what she's thinking. Tyler was standing to the right of us, digging in his shop for the deer corn. She was waiting for his command that it was ok to follow him to the pond. As soon as he said "come on" she was off!
Make sure you go over to I ♥ Faces and check out the other photos this week. Unless you are trying to resist the urge to get a new animal!!




2 comments:
She's beautiful! Great shot. :)
Pretty Dog.
Post a Comment