CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Weekend Adventures

You never know what you are going to end up doing when you show up to the farm. It's become one of my favorite places to go. Our own special escape.

Where the kids play outside all day, get filthy dirty, run around with cows and dogs and just have a blast doing whatever.


This trip was supposed to be a fishing expedition. And a fishing expedition it was!! We went to 3 or 4 ponds and casts hundreds of times..




Ok I use the term "we" loosely! I stood on the bank and took pictures the whole time. I'm not a big fisher-woman! This was as close to fishing as I came.





Well that and sticking my hand in the cooler to catch 2 minnows for Mallori.




Jace and Tyler caught one fish each. Ashley caught 3 and Mallori.. well Mallori played in the water and mud!


Of course, a trip to the farm wouldn't be complete without Pawpaw's cows! We call them his pets.


And Pawpaw had to put Uncle Jeffrey and Tyler to work!





Mallori and Jace even got to try their hands at working cows after they were branded!





All in all... one fun weekend for everyone!!!


Well, maybe not the cows!!!



No comments: