A little humor from our otherwise sick world...
Yesterday morning, I was driving the kids to Nana's. We were listening to Tyler's Zack Brown CD because Jace loves the "Sick'em on a chickin'" song. (He's the guy who sings Chicken Fried.) Anyway, one of the songs on the CD is a very catchy tune (think Jimmy Buffet, the beach....) but it has a couple of bad words in the main part of the song. Every time it comes on, I remind the kids not to sing the bad words. Here is mine and Jace's conversation.....
(music playing in the background)
Me: Remember, don't sing the bad words...
Jace: Ok Mommy. Sing it with me!!!
Me: I got my toes in the water BOOTY (screaming over the "a word") in the sand...
Jace: Mommy! That's not what it says... it says "I got my ass in the sand!"
Me: Yes, I know Jace.. that's the bad word, the one we aren't supposed to sing... remember
Jace: Oh yea Mommy, I remember. I was just reminding YOU that we're not supposed to sing that
Me: Ok.. do I need to turn it off, or can you remember not to say that word?
Jace: I can remember
Me: Ok but if I hear you say it then we can't listen to that song anymore.... k?
Jace: Yes ma'am
What am I going to do with that kid? Seriously!??! I wish I could post videos from my phone on here.. he was break dancing to "Ice Ice Baby" the other night. Tyler and I could hardly stand up we were laughing so hard!!!



2 comments:
he's so funny! did his present ever come in the mail???
yes, he's growing...but very slowly...not in the 72 hours as advertised...a little disappointed there...i'll post another picture later...
Post a Comment